A new digital home, that is.
We recently discussed our biggest lessons learned and the path we intend to strike moving forward.
A core element of this path – of “Hierank 2022.0” as we’re calling our set of phase-two initiatives – is a re-vamp of our website that better reflects our newly-clarified services and values, as well as a few other goals:
- Make it more clear what Hierank offers.
- Better-promote our agency’s regular activities.
- Create platform more conducive to sharing regular promotions.
- Have clearer conversion paths
While our overhaul isn’t fully complete, we prioritized new Home, Blog, and all Services pages as the most critical items to address after two years operating, now with a better understanding of our core competencies and key strengths.
We liked our old design – but it wasn’t alive enough for what we’re trying to be. We think this one – at least in terms of our goals above – really hits the mark.
Compare Before vs After
- Added slider at top for timely messaging and promos.
- Inserted services as buttons in opening view.
- Unified Call-to-Action button centered high in feed.
- Cut down amount of paragraph content.
- Provided rich services index in lower portion.
- More obvious conversion form on home page.
- Added more images at top and simplified text content in header, from bullets everywhere to one paragraph.
- Added a services menu at the top of the page.
- Re-defined services into six specific service areas vs three less-specific areas.
- Better-described and listed specifics from each service.
- Clear call-to-actions throughout and at bottom of page.
You’ll see the addition of six accent colors around the site, mapping to our six categories of service. We intend to carry those accent colors forward consistently into other online and offline designs.